About Langdon Place
Welcome to the official web site of the City of Langdon Place, Kentucky. Information about the city government and its officers can be found here, as well as current events of interest to residents.
Langdon Place – Alert
Bob Ray Co. will be trimming our city owned trees from Jan. 6-24, 2020 Please keep streets clear of vehicles so large equipment can access trees.
Langdon Place First Fall Leaf Removal – November 11th Until Completed!
- Your leaves must be WITHIN 6FT. from the edge of the pavement either in piles or in a row. Do not put leaves in the street. If your leaves are in the street they will not be picked up.
- NO CARS may be parked in the street the day of pickup.
- ONLY LEAVES will be accepted – if any twigs branches or other waste is mixed with leaves nothing will be picked up. The vacuums are designed only for leaves to pass through.
Congratulations to the Langdon Place Winners
2019 June Yard of the Month Winners
- 1st Place – 8903 Acushnet Road
- 2nd Place – 2809 Kosmar Court
- 3rd Place – 8908 Acushnet Road
PLEASE ATTEND: MARCH 11, 2019 REZONING MEETING at 7 PM (please attend)
Fellowship Hall in John Knox Presbyterian Church, 9104 Westport Road
A land developer has filed re-zoning applications within the City of Langdon Place, R4 to R5A, for lots on Wessinger Rd. & Blossom Lane and lots on Weissinger Rd. & Langdon Drive (total of 20 units).
Please read the notice about a potential rezoning issue.
Click here for details.
Get Langdon Place News from “Nextdoor”
We have over 200 residents homes signed up on this FREE site! We are using Nextdoor to push out info/announcements for our city to only our residents. Consider signing up today by surfing to https://langdonplace.nextdoor.com/news_feed/
Click here to see the Fall 2019 Newsletter
Large Item Trash Day Pick-Up
Wednesday, May, 22, 2019
Wednesday, September, 11, 2019
For a detailed calendar, go to our Sanitation Page.
Waste Management has assembled a document outlining basic recycling rules. Please take a look – click here.
Waste Management Recycling Guidelines Summary – click here.
Waste Management Large/Bulk Item Guidelines – click here.